What makes us different?
We treat your body as a complex array of important systems, not just a set of symptoms.
During your first visit, our team will take the time to understand your complete health history, current symptoms, and the lifestyle factors influencing your current health. We’ll also work to understand your own goals.
- Do you want symptom relief?
- Do you need reconstructive care to recover from an injury?
- Are you interested in raising your athletic or sports performance?
- Are you ready to rebuild lifelong health and wellness and protect against illness and injury?
During the consultation, the doctor will assess the causes of your complaints and your overall state of health. The exam uses state-of-the-art tests to uncover underlying problems that have not yet presented any symptoms. These tests may include:
- Digital nerve scan
- Range-of-motion tests
Getting Started, Together
During the report of findings, our team will discuss your results with you – good or bad – and help you understand what the next step is and why it’s important. This is the start of an important partnership, and we’re here to help.
- The specific type and duration of session we schedule for you depends on your problem and overall goals.
- As you improve, your visits become less frequent.
Globally, millions of people rely on chiropractic care to find relief and boost the body’s ability to repair, recover, and restore. Whether you’re sick or healthy, there is no substitute for whole-body health coaching from a qualified, chiropractor. Life-changing results are just an appointment away!