“An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lion led by a sheep ”
-Old Arab Proverb
What are the actions and attributes of a LEADER that makes him/her different from others?
1. A leader is always full of praise first.
2. A leader is courteous and considerate of everyone at the bottom or the top.
3. A leader has a passion for growing and always is.
4. A leader is possessed with his dreams and will not be discouraged.
5. A leader launches forth before success is certain.
6. A leader is not afraid of confrontation. He knows it is necessary for people to grow.
7. A leader talks about his own mistakes before talking to others about theirs.
8. A leader is a person of integrity. **
9. A leader is a good name but does what is right despite what others may think.
10. A leader makes others better.
11. A leader looks for improvement and is quick to point it out.
12. A leader is genuinely interested in others and sincerely happy about their success.
13. A leader looks for opportunities to empower others with responsibility and authority, so
that they too can become leaders.
Since society began, people have wanted to see society better. However, this never seems to happen. We get more technology, more toys, and more shortcuts, but we don’t get better.
Society is just a bunch of people trying to exist and flourish together. Therefore, for the world to get better you need to take responsibility for improving your relationships.
Relationships with your neighbor, relationships with God, arid you relationship with yourself. The best place to start is the one you have the most influence over. The one with yourself.
Share open, loving, kindness, patience, forgiveness, and consideration today for EVERYONE (includes you). Do this today. Then do this again tomorrow.
Give God time. Prayer, quiet time, and appreciation for the gifts and wonders HE has provided.
Remember that all fails if your health does. Take the time to prepare food properly, move, rest, and feed you brain with positive information. Avoid reading or watching negative things (you cannot stick your hand in a pot of glue and expect not to get some on you). Most of all, TAKE CARE OF YOUR SPINE AND NERVE SYSTEM. It creates and controls all function and healing in your body.
DO THESE THINGS AND YOU WILL LEAD OTHERS,
THEN YOU MAY LEAD THE WORLD.
** Integrity does not just mean stealing somebody’s wristwatch.
If it did, then most people would have integrity, and as can plainly be seen, they do not.
Integrity means standing by an idea, no matter what. ”