“WHO SAID FRUIT IS GOOD FOR YOU?”
Adam said to God, “I want the perfect companion. Kind, serving, loving, fun, hard working, and patient.”
God answered, “Now that, my son, will cost you an arm and a leg.”
Adam replied, “What do I get for a rib?”
If you are someone who is really interested in excellence in your life. If you really look to God with appreciation for the opportunities and gifts He provides you. If you want to thank Him by living life at your potential. If you have goals and dreams for yourself, your family and the world; THEN SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA HATE BEING HUMAN! We can be so weak and pathetic.
IF ONLY ADAM HADN’T EATEN THAT APPLE!
6 BEHAVIORS THAT MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU
1. Patience. The ability to wait for results, the fruits of your labor, to happen.
2. Discipline. The ability to follow through on the activities you know are necessary to become successful in all of the areas of your life.
3. Attitude Control. The ability to not be swayed by the wind. To not let your tongue or emotions out of your control when you are stimulated by outside events.
4. Focus/Attention. The ability to see tasks through to the end at 100%. not stopping, or . : being pulled left or right by distractions.
5. Serving God/Helping People. The ability to think of not only what’s in it for you, but what serves God, and helps the world. .
6. Endurance/Longevity. No matter how well you do any of these things, what truly matters in the end is if you keep them up. Everybody can run for 10 seconds, wait for the microwave to beep, or make it to church 3 Sundays a month. But few people can consistently improve on these behaviors and be consistent for the long haul.
***The less ability you have to FOLLOW THROUGH in any of these areas, the more you will fail in your life. YOU MUST DESTROY THESE INABILITIES!
Olympians, top executives, respected clergy, Saints, Jesus, Moses and all of the people that have better shaped our world all had the ability to FOLLOW THROUGH with these behaviors and did not bow down weakly to them.
Failing in these behaviors is human frailty. When you fail at these you create excuses, justifications, complaints, whining, arguments, anger, hostility, depression, and judgment..
For example: Chiropractors work with people on their diet, exercise, and spinal cord correction. Luck of discipline, patience, and focus on health, consistence, and endurance in their programs will cause people to fail to become well or achieve the level of health they desired.
THEY OF COURSE WILL BLAME SOMEONE OR SOMETHING ELSE…